Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eight Months In and Counting

Guess I should post more regularly. Just a quickie then, and off again. Two thoughts: One: I don't care whether a person has an issue with our president because he's black, or young, or Democrat. I don't care what the issue is. All you yahoos out there who insisted that we "respeck the Prezident" when Bush violated the office had better pay the same respect to this president. That's the bottom line. Respect one, respect all.
Two: The IWF is no more non-partisan than I am a 20 year old supermodel with 19 inch thighs. Any organization with Lynne Cheney and Wendy Gramm on the Board of Directors is CLEARLY connected to the RNC and should be ashamed of themselves for trying to pretend they are anything else. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: